Watch the video tutorial on this manicure: Here
Polishes used: WnW Megalast: Careful it's Vine-tage (fall limited edition) & Color Club: Harp On It
- Saturday was my favorite this week. We had such a nice tailgate (thanks to Katie for actually getting us organized!) and it was such a nail biter game (maybe not my favorite so much). But pulling out a win setting the camels up with a 4-0 record in conference for the year definitely was a favorite!
- The fall limited edition WnW megalast polishes! They dry to a satin finish (not my fave but totally on trend right now) and they're stinking cheap! I found mine at CVS. My sweet friend Dena says that Rite Aid has 40% off WnW this week so be sure to stock up while you can (that deal ends on Saturday at 11:59--so go quick)!
- All the support I've received over the youtube relaunch! This is definitely something so fun for me so the fact that you guys are actually liking it is a total bonus!! Thanks for subscribing and spreading the word!
- Having to be an adult. It's kind of exhausting.
- There aren't enough hours in the day. Do any of you ever feel that way? Or is it just me all the time?