High five for Friday! There's a first time for everything, and today it's my first time linking up with Lauren From My Grey Desk
1) Random texts from the husband always brighten my day. Do you know Old Greg? Oh, college days.
2) If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. I am a really, really slow reader. But I devoured this series in 48 hours. And I'm still thinking about the characters. Probably my two all time favorite books ever. And that's a pretty hard slot to fill. Pick them up here: 1 & 2
3) Cheap sushi with Amber. Perfect.
4) I was able to stay up late enough a couple times this week to actually see Mr. Husband, which was nice.
5) I may or may not have gotten sucked into a Laguna Beach marathon yesterday and it immediately brought me back to high school. And you know we all tried to get those Kristen sweep across bangs.