Over the weekend, I tweeted.
I was slightly embarrassed to tweet that.
But I got a flood of responses about how other people secretly love that movie too.
So it got me thinking...
What are some things that I should be embarrassed about but do anyways?
- I love all things High School. Or better yet, I love all things teenager. I don't mean that as creepily as it sounds. Tv shows. Books. Movies. Etc. I especially love attending HS football games with the hubs when he's recruiting just so I can people watch!
- I sit in the sink totally naked after I shower to apply my makeup. Never knew it was weird until I got married.
- I watch TV in the bathtub.
- I'll pick my nose if no one is looking and it needs picking.
- I rarely shave my legs in the winter.
- I'll paint my nails as often as it takes in a day to get them how I want them. I go through an embarrassing amount of nail polish remover.
[same as revlon: perplexed]
- I go to bed most nights by 9PM.
What are some things that should embarrass you?